Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Threw Me in the Impala and Drove Like Crazy


I decided to go with Supernatural next. Maybe it is because it is part of the SuperWhoLock trinity, but it might also have something to do with how much I adore the Impala. I have this slight thing for classic cars, and the Impala makes me happy on the inside.

Anyhoo, if you haven't checked out Supernatural, I will be honest, I didn't either until just recently. I am not a big scary anything person, so I figured a show like this could give me nightmares from the commercials. It was really a ridiculous amount of hilarious memes on Pinterest that finally made me watch it. 

And it is funny. If you like scary, the first few seasons are really well done. Then it gets on this other track, and it gets a little... weird. If you watch it, you will see what I mean. However, I usually hear that people loved the first few season or the last few. I don't know. There are good episodes everywhere. My personal favorite is when the Winchesters are stuck in a reality show world, "Changing Channels." 

I will now take a moment to mention Dean and pie. And Sam's hair. Aw, yes. Now you know everything.

You remember how I mentioned that Moffat likes to kill off his characters. Well, if you are a glutton for punishment, this is another good show for you. Except just when you think one of the boys is dead, they aren't. Very Sherlock. :) But everyone else. EVERYONE. ELSE. 

Those who have been watching are nodding their heads wisely. They know what I am talking about.

Aren't you excited?


Next post: Another in our series. I'm thinking Sherlock, but we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment