Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Included

All righty. Here are the things that you can look forward to reading about/speculating about with me here at The Unabridged Geek Girl's Guide. (I should probably first mention that it is not written just for girls. I am a girl, and I am writing it. It should be suitable for genders and creatures of all kinds)

Ready? Brief list in no particular order:

  • Books
  • MUSIC
  • Doctor Who
  • History
  • Crafting
    • Sewing
    • Crocheting
    • Graphic Design
  • Anime
  • Sherlock
  • Vintage Clothes
  • Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli movies
  • Food/Baking/Eating
  • Certain forms of working out (on good days)
  • Firefly
  • Grammar
  • Scooby-Doo
  • Libraries
  • Korean TV/Movies
  • Comic books
  • Crafting
  • Dancing
  • Superheros
  • Movies
  • Web Coding
  • Sci-Fi/Fantasy
And I really cant even stop thinking of things that I geek out about, and I feel as though I will cover pretty much most, if not all of them, here. So be prepared. I will try to alert you with the post before what the next post will cover. But let's be real honest with each other, I could see something that I feel should be addressed, and then I will address it. 

I will try not to ever bash anything. If I was rather disappointed in the way something was portrayed or handled, I make no promises, but geeks should be kinder to each other. We all have our little obsessions. So if you want to comment, I welcome it, but I do ask that you aren't cruel. I refuse it.


Tomorrow: We discuss why everyone should have a bit of geek in them. Or nerd. WHATEVER you call yourself, tomorrow we talk about why it is the most perfect thing in the world, and why you should rock your passions rather than hide them under a bushel.

No comments:

Post a Comment