Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BBC Fandom


I get a lot of inspiration from pinterest. Not just projects that others have done however, but words or phrases or ideas that I want to design myself. These two posters were the inspiration of a Tumblr feed where someone stated that they wished there was a channel called BBC Fandom. 

I would so watch that channel. I love the BBC, and while the following poster pays homage to only four series, I will admit to also fangirling over period dramas, pretty much anything with Judi Dench, Vicar of Dibley, Keeping Up Appearances, Monarch of the Glen, and.... well, I am going to stop now because otherwise I might never stop. 


Oh, yes. The four are (in order of appearance): Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood, and Merlin. 

LONG LIVE THE BBC. 


Next on The Unabridged Geek Girl: I think next week I am going to do a tribute to Studio Ghibli films. I'm really very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment